blank'/> Skinny Jeans Ahead: menu monday

Monday, July 14, 2014

menu monday

Oh good lawd I am sick.  The kind of sick where I just want to crawl into bed, drink a bottle of NyQuil and sleep for at least 48 hours.  To add to my every growing list of things i under appreciated as a kid...sick days.  When you're a parent, or even just an adult...there is just no such thing.  You have to keep trucking. 

What started as a yucky pink eye, on our drive home none the less, has morphed into what feels like strep throat nastiness.  Such great adjectives huh. :) Anyway, isn't it just my luck that right when I'm planning on getting back on track that I would look at feel like death?  Saturday I was seriously ashamed going grocery shopping, big pink puffy eye and all.  This is real life though, and real life doesn't take breaks.  

So here is my plan for the week.  I am a creature of habit and typically have the same thing for breakfast all week.  This week is going to be Pina Banana Colada Smoothies.  

I love SkinnyTaste, and have yet to eat a recipe from Gina's site that I didn't enjoy! 

I'm an Organized Junkie

I only plan meals for 5 days of the week, and to be honest, except for mondays, all the other meals are kind of transferrable.  We live really close to both of our families and they often ask us over for dinner at random.  Also, I leave those two days open to eat left overs.

So that's my starting plan...also, back to My Fitness Pal for me, going to track ALL of this and the rest of my meals! Add me if you'd like to see what I'm eating on the daily.

For now I leave you with the tastiest pizza I have EVER had.  Pera from Pizzeria Limone - olive oil base, sugared pears, garlic, red onions, prosciutto, 5 cheese, pistachio & bagel...I mean literally a slice of heaven!





No comments:

Post a Comment