blank'/> Skinny Jeans Ahead: On being 28

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

On being 28


1. Get under 200lbs
2. Run a 5k 
3. Travel with my husband to a new state 
4. No soda (starting 7/13)
5. Learn to use my camera better
6. Learn how to use Lightroom 
7. Have more sex...no really
8. And beyond that, spend intentional time with my husband
9. Paint again
10. Organize and declutter every room in our house
11. Volunteer again
12. Less pinning, more doing 
13. Grow into a great social worker
14. Read a new book every 3 months
15. Be intentional with my friendships 
16. Potty train my little 
17. Enjoy all the things reno has to offer
18. Go on an adventure every month 
19. Track on MFP for a whole year (starting 7/13)
20. Explore Nevada
21. Be able to do the monkey bars
22. Spend more time with my grandma
23. Join a moms group
24. Work on changing my mentality of all in or none in 
25. Take time for myself, aka pedicures
26. Join and commit to my gym classes
27. Buy less quantity and more quality 
28. Love without boundaries 

28 goals for the next year. I am such a goal setter, it literally makes me giddy thinking and writing down things I want to accomplish. Sometimes I do it even weekly. 

We are on our way back from the beautiful Salt Lake City, and have had a week full of fun, with beautiful memories made. Tomorrow we are celebrating my birthday with my family, and then Sunday funday happens, and I am going to adhere to my diet goals!

Hang in there lovelies. And have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment